Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm Back!

     So, just in case you were wondering, I did not fall off the planet. I've been travelling for the last two weeks, and I'm finally home! I got to see some family, hang out with my kiddos and my mister, learn that traffic around here is nothing compared to Chicago traffic, and drink way too many Starbucks coffees. I didn't even peek at Pinterest, read a blog, or touch my Etsy shop the entire time...and it was fabulous! A good break just has the best way of clearing your head a bit you know?
     There will most likely be many changes in the future for us, as we are making the jump from the military world to the civilian world. Very scary, and very exciting...I do love a good adventure! I'm not sure what that will mean for this blog, I suppose we shall see!

adventure
   
      It would seem I've arrived home just in time for a nice little hurricane to blow through, so that's just dandy. I'll be spending the day picking up, and putting away anything loose laying around in my yard instead of sewing the new projects I had planned. What was I just saying about adventures?...oh yes, I'm supposed to like them, even if they include hurricanes.

Smile, Smile, Smile Smile:)
 
     Hopefully I'll have internet later this week to post a real post! Have a happy Monday!

Psalms 104:24   O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hello Abby,
    I'm glad you're back safety and you have a blessed holiday.
    I'm checking your blog often and I discover a lot of tutorial..... it's a little bit difficult to find its in your blog .... maybe a Tutorials Page could help to find its easier. I think your blog could become one of the most usefull on web! Nobody have such an amount of tutorials!
    Please check my blog time to time, cause I'm making a lot of stuff using your tutorials too.

    Happy week!
    Carmen
    http://marnero.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete